Library Policy for checking out books
- Rollings Middle School of the Arts Media Center has approximately 10,000 books. We are serving about 800 students, ages 10-14. Every book in our library cannot be appropriate for every student.
How can I check out ebooks and audio books?
- There are two ways...
- Destiny Discoverer - Use your student number for username and password to check out a book. Books are checked out for two weeks. You may renew if no one else wants to check it out.
- Sora app (found on your Clever page) - Books are checked out for one week and may be renewed if no one else is on hold for it.
How many books may I check out?
- You may check out 2 books at a time.
Can I put a book on hold?
- Yes, ask Ms. Davis or Mrs. Edwards to place a book on hold for you or you may go to Destiny Quest, log-in using your student number, and you can put a book on hold. You may also check to see if you have any books checked out or find out when a book is due.
How much does it cost for a copy or to print?
- It cost .10 per page for a black and white copy or print.