Contact the Cantey Tech Consulting Service Desk
Normal Working Hours (8:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST, Monday-Friday)
For normal working hours please send a support request to one of these resources.
- Phone: (843) 561-9700 or Extension 9700 from a district phone
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
After Hours Support (6:00 PM to 8:00 AM EST, Monday-Friday, All day Saturday-Sunday, & Major Holidays)
For after-hours support, please call our main line at (843) 561-9700 and follow the directions from the phone system prompts to reach our on-call technician.
Tips when creating/submitting tickets via email
- The more detail you can provide in the ticket/subject line, the faster we can provide a solution.
- Examples: Good: “Computer is slow”, Great: “Computer is slow when working in Word”
- Details in the body of the ticket/email are a great place to let us know information. The more details the better. Examples include:
- When did the issue start?
- How many people are affected?
- Does this impact a critical or time-sensitive district process?
- What is the exact error message?
- What were you doing and/or what programs were being used when you got the error?
- Is there any info about your availability we need to know in case we need to contact you?
- When replying to an email from our service desk about an existing ticket please add the ticket number in the email subject line. The easiest way to do this is to reply to the email you receive when the service ticket is opened or closed.
- You will be notified when a ticket is created and when a ticket is completed.