Phone: (843) 875-7012
Degrees and Certifications:
B.S., College of Charleston
Ms. Heidi Noltemeyer
I am one of the 6th-grade math teachers here at Dubose Middle School. I went to elementary, middle, and high school in Dorchester District Two and I’m excited to be back! This is my first year at Dubose and I can’t wait to see the growth of my students over the course of the year.
I am a graduate of the College of Charleston with a Bachelor’s of Science in Middle Grades Education with concentrations in Mathematics and History. During my college years, I was a math instructor at a math learning center in the Charleston area. I’ve had a passion for math and learning for as long as I can remember.
Outside of the classroom, I love to spend time with my family, take my dog to the park, and go out on the water. I’m looking forward to meeting all of my students and working with them this year!
When checking PowerSchool, please remember:
Checking PowerSchool regularly is the best way to stay informed about how you are doing in class and on top of your grades.
- You can click on the grade for Math 6, and PowerSchool will display the assignments included in that grade.
- View details to see a description or a hyperlink to the document.
- If an assignment is marked “--” by the grade, the teacher has not yet entered the grade.
- If the assignment was not turned in (marked “M” for missing, "L" for late, and “0” for no grade earned), you can turn it into the Late Tray for up to a week after the due date. If you were absent when it was originally due, please indicate it on the sheet.
- Assignments cannot be turned in more than a week after the due date.
- If an assignment is turned in late, please understand that it will be a few days (usually until the following Friday) before the grade will be updated.
- Classwork will not be accepted late under any circumstances. If I accidentally give a student a 0 for classwork and they were absent from class, please email me or speak to me in class and I will fix the grade.