Test & Notebook Check Wednesday (Sept. 11th)
- Levels of Organization Foldable
- Human Body Systems Overview Notes Chart
- Homeostasis: Biological Balance
Test Focus Points
- List the levels of organization in the human body from smallest to largest (atom through organism) in the correct order
- Identify and name the nervous & lymphatic systems by recognizing the functions and its components
- Name one function of both the muscular & digestive systems
- Name two functions of the skeletal system
- Name two components of the integumentary, cardiovascular, and urinary systems
- Respiratory system: name the gas is brought into the body
- Endocrine system: name the substances secreted by the organs
- Reproductive system: name the ultimate goal
- Explain how two specific body systems interact with one another
- Incredible Human Machine Video Clips
- name the body's largest organ
- name the flap of skin that seals off the windpipe
- # of bones in the body?
- how much body mass is made up of muscle?
- specialized cells in the brain?
- where does oxygen leave our lungs?
- site of blood cell formation?
- Define homeostasis in your own words
- Identify and name diagrams as negative or positive feedback loop mechanisms