Mental Health Resources
If you have had thoughts about suicide or know someone that is at risk, do not be afraid to reach out for help. Never leave the person alone if you feel that they are in danger of hurting themselves, remember to NAG them!
What are the ways you can reach out when you or someone you know needs help?
- Come to the ARHS Counseling office and speak with a counselor.
- Seek any adult at ARHS (teacher, administrator, staff)
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 24/7 at 1-800.273.Talk (8255)
- Text HOME to the National Suicide Prevention CrisisLine 24/7 at 741741
- Call Dorchester County Mental Health Mobile Crisis Line 24/7 at 1.843.414.2350
- Call 911 for IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE!