This story was developed to help young children and families talk about their experiences and feelings related to COVID-19.
NEW! May is Mental Health Month.
- Click here to read about ways to boost your mental health and general wellness.
- Helping Children Cope During the Quarantine NEW!
- Resources for Supporting Children’s Emotional Well-being During the COVID-19 Pandemic NEW!
- Games for Social and Emotional Learning
Playworks has launched a new Game Guide with over 150 games that help kids practice social and emotional skills.
- Coping With Stress During Infectious Disease Outbreaks
- Talking with Children
Tips for Caregivers, Parents, and Teachers During Infectious Disease Outbreaks
- Common Sense Media
From at home education to talking about Covid 19 with your children, Commen Sense Media has got you covered. Check out their resources today.
- Positive Discipline
Time-outs not working? Check out these tips for positive discipline.
- Life Skills
Check out these ten important life skills that every child needs to learn.
- How to Cope with an Anxious Child
Is your child feeling anxious? Here are some great suggestions for dealing with anxiety in our kids.
- Pathway to Success
This article has many suggestions for helping kids with attention issue be successful in their academic endeavors.