Dorchester District Two is hosting an IGP Parent Night. Current 8th-grade students and their parents are invited to attend the event at their zoned high school on November 1, 2022 at 6:30 p.m.
6th Grade Counseling Lessons
- Quarter 1- Counselor Introduction, Expectations, and Goal-Setting
- Quarter 2- Self-Control and Boundaries
7th Grade Counseling Lessons
- Quarter 1- Responsible Decision-Making and School Success
- Quarter 2- Healthy Relationships
8th Grade Counseling Lessons
- Quarter 1- School Year Success: Self-Management and Responsible Decision-Making
- Quarter 2- Career Development
Your school counselors are available by appointment or email during school hours (M-F, 7:50-3:30). We respond to emails and phone calls within 24 business hours unless otherwise posted (during testing, IGP cycles, etc). We see students as quickly as possible when they are in need. If you have a question or need support, please email us for an appointment. Appointments can be set up virtually or in person. For emergencies, please call the front office. A support staff person will direct your call to the appropriate administrator or counselor~ at 843-695-2451.