Degrees and Certifications:
Information and assignment sheet for COVID-19 school break.
- Sign up for Remind, #81010 body of text: @chemcooker for chemistry and @envirocook for Environmental
- Also you will need to use Microsoft Teams, go to office.com, use your @dorchester2.k12.sc.us and login/password for powerschool
- I will be available for online office hours from 10 – 11 am and 2 – 3 pm.
- My email: email@example.com
- You can also reach me through Remind.
- If you want, download the Microsoft Teams App for your phone. It will be useful.
My name is Edward Cook and I am excited to be your teacher in CP Chemistry! I earned two BS degrees in Chemistry and Biochemistry at the College of Charleston, attended a PhD Program at MUSC and worked in a variety of labs doing research before becoming a teacher here at Summerville High. I am ready to transfer my enthusiasm for chemistry and help you become a better thinker and problem-solver. Be prepared to work hard and have fun! I am always here to help.
My room number is 220. The best way to reach me is through email, firstname.lastname@example.org