DMS Counseling Team
DMS Counseling Department Mission Statement
The Mission as Charles B. DuBose Middle School Counseling Department, is to provide direct and in-direct services that enable students to realize their full potential emotionally, socially and academically.
DMS Counseling Vision Statement:
The DuBose Middle School Counseling Department empower all students to reach their maximum potential by using the ASCA model to provide academic, personal/social and career goals.
Supporting Your Children at Home During the COVID-19 Outbreak
The American School Counseling Association encourages parents
- To Limit Your Child's Exposure to Media
- Provide a Calming Presence as Needed
- Help Children Address their Fears
Additionally, we encourage all Parents too:
- Monitor your Child's Social Media (if applicable)
- Limit and Monitor what they are watching on TV, Movies, Video Games.
All Small Group sessions are suspended during state of emergency.
Rising 9th grade Night dates will be determined at a later date due to state of emergency.
All Medical Homebound/Home-base sessions have been suspended until further notice during state of emergency.