I am out of the office through April 30th. Daily office hours are from 10am-11am and 2pm-3pm. I will respond to emails/questions at these times. E-learning is available through your student’s Clever page, and online packets (for viewing and/or printing) are available on OES’s Distance Learning page:
Degrees and Certifications:
OES Counseling Program Mission Statement:
Our mission is to support all student needs as they develop the skills necessary to be college and career ready and emphasize our value on relationships, rigor, and relevance.
- Individual Counseling: short-term counseling for students in need
- Small Groups: Six week group with 3-6 members, topics include: Self-Control, Grief, Parent Separation, Self-Esteem, Emotion Regulation, etc.
- Classroom Guidance Lessons: Monthly lessons on various topics, including: Bullying Prevention, Personal Body Safety, Emotion Regulation, Growth Mindset, etc.
- Student Support Team: academic and behavioral interventions used to provide early, systematic assistance to students who are having difficulty learning.
- Lunch Buddies: Bi-weekly lunch sessions that can be group or individual.
4k-2nd grade School Counselor