Dorchester District Two is pleased to provide PowerSchool access to all K-12 parents.
PowerSchool parent portal account features:
- Complete returning student registration forms online. Access opens at the end of summer each year and is only available through the PowerSchool parent portal.
- Update emergency contact information at any time throughout the school year.
- Access your child's grades and assignment information.
Need to create a PowerSchool parent portal account?
To learn how to create an account, watch this video or follow the steps below.
- To create an account, you will need to have your child's unique Access ID and Access Password. If you have not received your child's unique Access ID and Access Password, please contact your child's school.
- Visit https://ddtwo.powerschool.com/public/home.html.
- If you already have an account and wish to add additional children, follow the directions in the next section.
- To Create a New Account: Click the “Create Account” tab.
- Fill in your first and last name and include your email address.
- Create a username, and then create a password with 8 or more characters.
- Enter your Student Name, Access ID, and Access Password. Choose the relationship to your student.
- Your Access ID and Password will be provided by your school.
- Scroll to the bottom to submit your responses.
You should now be able to log in to PowerSchool with the username & password you created.
The link to the Returning Student Online Registration Portal can be found in your PowerSchool parent account at the bottom of the left navigation menu, located below Account Preferences.
Already have a PowerSchool parent portal account?
- Log in to the PowerSchool parent portal at https://ddtwo.powerschool.com/public/home.html.
Forgot your username or password?
- Watch this video or follow the directions below.
- If you cannot access the recovery email associated with your PowerSchool parent account, contact the school.
Add an Additional Child
- If you are adding an another child to an existing account, log in and select:
- Account Preferences > Student Tab > Add
- Fill in the fields with the student's information. If you don't have the access codes for your additional child, contact your child's school.
Access the Returning Student Registration Online Form
- In late summer each year, the Returning Students Registration Form link becomes available in the PowerSchool parent portal.
- Once you log in to your PowerSchool parent portal account, access the link on the left menu below Account Preferences.