Parent Contacts for eLearning
During the eLearning time period Jan. 4-15, we want parents to know Spann staff is here to support our students. You may call the school at 843-873-3050 – if someone is not available to answer the phone leave a message. For faster responses, feel free to e-mail the appropriate staff member below. As a reminder, for most needs start with your child’s teacher.
- Classroom/eLearning/Instruction – Your child’s teacher
- Attendance – Rhonda Sadler; email@example.com
- Records/Registration/Withdrawal – Rhonda Sadler; firstname.lastname@example.org
- COVID-19 Reporting – Nurse Harley; email@example.com
- School Finance – Carolyn Eakins; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guidance – Virtual Academy Students – Arthea Simmons; email@example.com
- Guidance – School Based Students – Kristin Tanner; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other General Concerns – Shane Sanford, principal; email@example.com OR Marcel Brown, assistant principal; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Food Service – district website/communications
- Technology/Student Devices – Donna Skipper; email@example.com (refer to other district technology support below)
Technology Support Links:
Technology Resources: Instructional and Program information
Technology Support Website: FAQs and support website for staff and students
Cantey Technology Student Support
Support will be limited during the holiday break.
8 AM – 6 PM M-F
DD2 MLS Technology Support
Support will not be available during the holiday break. Parents/Students may submit a support ticket using the form linked below at any time. Please note the MLS DD2 teachers will be on leave December 21st – January 1st and will respond to all tickets beginning January 4th.
MLS Student Technology Support: Access to submit a support ticket for students