The Dorchester School District Two is offering free voluntary testing for COVID-19, Influenza A, and Influenza B for district students, staff, and families. Testing will be available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 115 Devon Road in Cottage 18, which is located behind Knightsville Elementary School.
These tests have been made available through a grant in partnership with the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control. Testing will be conducted by Dorchester School District Two’s DHEC-assigned testing partner. Rapid antigen tests for COVID-19 AND Flu A/B will be available as well as home test kits.
No appointment is necessary but participants must pre-register. If you experience issues with registration or test results, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Visit RRtesting.app /scschools or scan the QR code below or in this flyer (PDF).
2. When prompted, enter your email address and create a password.
3. You will receive an email from email@example.com. Open this email and click the confirm button.
4. Log into your account, then our system will guide you through entering your information and signing your electronic HIPAA agreement.
5. Click "Create" at the bottom. Your registration is complete and you will be taken to your profile.
6. Alert one of our staff to be checked in.
7. To view your results, visit app.rrtesting.com or scan the QR code below or in this flyer (PDF).