- Food delivery services of any kind are not allowed.
- Parents/Guardians, or those listed on a student’s PowerSchool account, may bring food to school to be handed directly to their student in the front office during ILT (lunch period) only. This occurs on a normal day from 12:36pm to 1:14pm, but is adjusted on occasion during testing.
- FDHS discourages parents/guardians from dropping off items for students during the school day; however, we understand there are occasionally times where it is unavoidable.
- Items that need to be dropped off should come from a parent/guardian, or individual listed on a student’s PowerSchool account. Items dropped off by other individuals are subject to search and parent/guardian will be called for notification.
- Students will not be released or called from class, but should collect items during class changes, ILT, or after school.
- Students are notified by email when they have an item that needs to be picked up.
- Parents/Guardians, or those listed on a student’s PowerSchool account, are the only authorized individuals who can sign-out a student.
- A picture ID must be presented and match the name on the PowerSchool account.
- Students cannot be signed out after 3:30pm. No exceptions.
- If a student drives to school and is given permission to leave school early, an email must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR to the requested dismissal time. The email from parent/guardian, or individual listed on the student’s PowerSchool, must include student’s name, time being signed-out, and picture of parent/guardian’ driver’s license.
- All absent notes need to be turned in to Student Information or emailed to email@example.com within 3 days of the absence or they will be unexcused.
- Students who come to school late must have a doctor or parent's note to avoid tardy consequences.
- Students must have a student ID on them at all times. The consequence for not having an ID is a $5 ID replacement fee which can be paid online or at student information.