RMSA Early Bird
Fast Facts & Informtion
- Hours of operation are from 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM Monday - Friday.
- Registration Fee is $20. The registration form must be completed before your child can attend. (Download and print registration form here.)
- Where will students enter Early Bird? Parents must sign in students daily in the cafeteria. Due to liability concerns, this policy will be strictly enforced. The entrance will be located on the Sandhill Elementary School part of the complex. There will be a sign indicating the entrance.
- What happens during Early Bird? Students can eat breakfast, complete homework, and will have online access for school related assignments.
- Early Bird fee is $5.00 per day or $25.00 weekly. Payment can be made by check, cash, or online.
- Do I need to attend weekly or can I attend on a daily basis? Our daily rate is $5.00, you may pick and choose the days your child will attend. However, you must complete the registration process before your child can attend. We need 20 students enrolled to maintain the Early Bird program.
- Any discipline issues will be reported to RMSA administration and parent/guardian will be notified (see Early Bird discipline policy in registration packet).
- At 8:30 AM students will be dismissed to morning courtyard/class.