- Students who are NEW to Dorchester School District Two and have not attended a Dorchester School District Two School previously.
- Students who have attended a Dorchester School District Two School previously, but not within the last calendar school year.
- Students who have transferred schools within the district due to an address change.
- This does not apply to students transferring to a new school due to promotion to a middle or high school.
Parents must provide ALL of the following necessary documents.
- Child's Legal Birth Certificate
- SC Certificate of Immunization (prior to the beginning of school)
- Proof of Parent/Guardian's Residency (current utility bill that includes service address in parent/guardian's name)
- Photo ID of Parent/Guardian
These documents may be uploaded to the registration portal in the following file formats. DOC, DOCX, PDF, BMP, GIF, JPG, JPEG, PNG
Note: Our 4K Program is designed to promote readiness for at-risk students who must qualify based on specific state criteria.
Age Requirements (in accordance with SC laws):
- 4K/Child Development: 4 years old on or before September 1, 2021
- Kindergarten: 5 years old on or before September 1, 2021
- First Grade: 6 years old on or before September 1, 2021
If your child is new to Dorchester School District Two, you will need to create a new student registration account using the link below. If your child is transferring to another school within the district, you will need to create a new account. In the event you have an existing account, log in. If you forgot your login, select forgot password.
STEP 1: Complete the new student registration form.
STEP 2 (if applicable): Food Services
- Complete the School Meal Benefits Application to be eligible for various community benefits.
- For *NEW* students or new Special Diet Instructions, return this Medical Statement signed by your physician
- For *RETURNING* students with updated Special Diet Instructions, return this Medical Statement signed by your physician
- Request or Discontinue Cow’s Milk Omission for school meals
STEP 3 (if applicable): Complete the Medicaid Consent Form for Non-IEP Nursing Services
STEP 4 (optional): Other Services & Memberships
- K-5 Elementary - Visit this webpage for more information on Extended Day.
- Download the Edulog Parent Portal Lite GPS Bus Tracker app if you have a student riding a bus. Visit this webpage for more information.
- Coming Soon - Voluntary Student Accident Coverage - Bollinger Specialty Group
- Coming Soon - Join PTA
Attendance Area Locator:
Click here for attendance areas by address
Online forms are for the 2020-2021 school year. You will need to create an account to begin the process to complete your forms online.
If you do not have access to a device and internet, please contact the school site to complete your forms online at the school site.