New Student Registration
New Student Registration for the 2019-2020 School Year:
- Students who are NEW to Dorchester School District Two and have not attended a Dorchester School District Two School previously.
- Students who have attended a Dorchester School District Two School previously, but not within the last calendar school year.
- Students who have transferred schools within the district due to an address change.
- This does not apply to students transferring to a new school due to promotion to a middle or high school.
Parents must bring ALL of the following:
- Child's Legal Birth Certificate
- SC Certificate of Immunization (prior to the beginning of school)
- Proof of Parent's Residency* - Current utility bill that includes service address in parent/guardian's name)
- Photo Identification of Parent/Guardian
Age Requirements (in accordance with SC law):
- 4K/Child Development: 4 years old on or before September 1, 2019
- Kindergarten: 5 years old on or before September 1, 2019
- First Grade: 6 years old on or before September 1, 2019
Online New Student Registration Portal: Save time and complete your forms online prior to visiting the school.
Online forms are for the 2019-2020 school year. You will need to create an account to begin the process to complete your forms online.
If you do not have access to a device and internet, you will be able to complete your forms online at the school site.