- A student who attended a Dorchester School District Two school within the last calendar school year.
- If a student is transferring schools within the district due to an address change, complete the New Student registration form.
Returning Student Registration Online Portal Opens July 20, 2020
All parents must use the url indicated below to complete online registration for the 2020-2021 school year. You cannot use the PowerSchool Parent Portal mobile app to complete registration.
STEP 1: Log in to your PowerSchool Parent Portal account: https://ddtwo.powerschool.com/public/home.html
- If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. You will need your child's unique Access ID and Password. This unique Access ID/PW will only be used for account creation. If you do not know your child's Access ID or Password, you will need to contact the school site.
- If you do not remember your credentials, you will need to select forgot username/password to have your credentials emailed to you. If you cannot access the recovery email, you will need to contact the school site.
- All parents/guardians will use the PowerSchool Parent Portal website to submit registration forms and payment.
- For more information on accessing the PowerSchool Parent Portal, Click Here.
STEP 2: Once you are logged in to your PowerSchool Parent Portal account, follow the steps below.
- Select the student you wish to review and update.
- Select the Registration Icon/Link on the left side menu.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click Begin Forms to begin verifying and updating information.
- Parents will need to upload one current utility bill (water, electric, or cable) which includes a service address (not the mailing address) in the parent/guardian name.
- Once you select SUBMIT, you cannot access the form again.
STEP 3: Complete the Free/Reduced Meal Application.
STEP 4: Join your school's PTA.
STEP 5: Download the Edulog Parent Portal Lite GPS Bus Tracker if you have a student riding a bus. Visit this webpage for more information.
Questions? Contact your school site directly with questions/concerns.