April 1-10 Packet Distribution
Please see the attached memo regarding the detailed distribution of Learning Packets for April 1-10. Those who requested electronic copies and those who have packets that cover April, do not need to pick up packets for round 2. I urge you to use your discretion when working with your children and modify or adjust the workload based on their independent learning needs and your family life and schedule. Teachers have worked to make adjustments and suggested schedules for this round. Communicate directly with your teacher via the established office hours with any concerns or questions.
- Electronic distribution begins Wednesday, April 1st, 2020.
- JPES will distribute hard copies via the car rider loop on Thursday, April 2nd, 2020 from 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. PACKETS FOR ALL CHILDREN IN YOUR FAMILY WILL BE ATTACHED TOGETHER
- 4K will run through the Kindergarten playground loop at the main entrance (across from Abberly).
- K-5 will run through the regular car-rider loop (across from Coosaw Preserves)
- Please follow the steps below to help us keep order and social distance.
- A staff member will be looking for car-rider tag numbers and calling them in by radio as you enter the lot. Every student was issued a car-rider tag at registration.
- Have your car-rider tags (same as bus and walker tag numbers) ready on the dashboard.
- If you don’t have your numbered tags, use a sheet of paper with your oldest child’s name and grade.
- Out of an abundance of caution, avoid bringing the children and avoid conversations with staff members on duty. The packets will be waiting for you in order as you pull up to the loading stations. The staff member can place them through the window of your rear passenger seat to ensure distance.
- If you are not feeling well, or have any reason to believe that you have been exposed to anyone diagnosed with the coronavirus, please stay at home. You may send a neighbor or friend to get your packets.
- Stay safe and healthy!