Distance Learning Days
New information for parents and students:
Closure Plan for Students:
Locker Clean Out and Library Book Return:
- Students may go in to collect items from their lockers on the designated day by last name.
- We will have multiple days for students to clean out lockers, drop off necessary items that need to be collected and continue to drop off completed work.
STUDENTS ARE TO COME TO SCHOOL ON DAYS DESIGNATED BY LAST NAME
(example, Smith can come on May 19)
- Report to the Bus Ramp only!
- Parking available on the field next to the baseball field.
- Only students can enter the school.
Hours of operation: 3PM- 7PM
- May 12 A,B,C,D
- May 13 E,F,G,H
- May 14 I,J,K,L
- May 15 M,N,O,P
- May 19 Q,R,S,T
- May 20 U,V,W,X,Y,Z
Bus Ramp Area Drop Offs:
- Library Books
- Sports Uniform Turn-in
- Completed Assignment Turn-in
Textbook Turn in Fundraisers and Yearbooks:
- Textbooks may be turned in on May 27 at the bus ramp of the school
- Band detergent fundraiser distribution
- Autism T-Shirt Distribution
- Yearbooks will be distributed at the bus ramp of the school, date TBD.